We invite you to join the Friends of Oatland Island Wildlife Center as a Corporate Sponsor.
With your help, we can continue to delight the community and enhance the experiences of Savannah visitors by growing our programs and exhibits.
Together, we can help children and adults make stronger connections to the natural world.
Oatland Island Audience and Reach
- Overall, we engage over almost 100,000 visitors each year
- Our grand reopening ceremony earlier this year attracted over 4,000 people
- Our annual Halloween Hike draws in over 4,000 trick or treaters and their families
- Our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram reach is almost 20,000 people
- We reach over 28,000 school students each year
Did You Know
- In 2018, OIWC was hit by a tornado that damaged all but one animal enclosure and brought
down hundreds of trees
- OIWC will be celebrating its 45th anniversary this year
- We are the home of over 150 animals from 50 different species on over 175 acres
- Our facilities can be rented for private parties and weddings
- Oatland Island Wildlife Center is a popular location for the film industry and the number of
high-profile TV and movie productions that have utilized the buildings and grounds for
projects has been increasing over the past few years.
- This year we plan on launching several new events including a Membership Appreciation
Day, a holiday event that will take families back in time and a Lecture Series focusing on
exciting topics relative to the nature around us
- We’ve streamlined our marketing and membership efforts and will be able to leverage our
data for target marketing and to provide ROI metrics to our sponsors.